- Brokering of services with Mental Health and Medical providers
- Assistance in locating services
- Advocating for consumer choices
- Assistance in developing services not currently available
- Individualized service plans
- Consumer choice of support network
Case management is developing a plan of recovery with the consumer. The consumer/client is the person responsible for developing their recovery plan, in collaboration with their case manager, who is responsible for locating services needed for the recovery to occur. All services are time limited and provided to consumers who are interested in taking responsibility for their recovery.
Daybreak works specifically with adults who have met the eligibility criteria for outpatient mental health services.
How are services paid for?
Daybreak consumers pay for services through the State of Alaska Medicaid system as well as self paid with a sliding paid scale.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Saturday / Sunday Closed
Holidays / Severe Weather Closed
Service Coordinators hours may fluctuate to meet the needs of the consumer.
550 South Alaska Street
Palmer, AK 99645
IT services by: BossTech